Here are some ways that you as a consumer can take action to promote and support the Canadian Wool Industry
For Knitters, Crocheters, Fibre Artists
1) Buy Canadian Wool: Check out our list of Canadian sheep farmers and the items they sell.
2) Get to know your local fibre farmer and support them.
3) Ask your local yarn store to seek out and stock locally made yarn and fibre.
Consuming Clothes & Textiles
1)Buy Canadian made textiles and clothing.
2) Ask your favourite clothing brands to seek out locally made textiles and fabrics.
3) Support small manufacturing and farms that are working to make local textiles and clothing.